Thinking of introducing a uniform culture into your business next year? Wondering how to choose or even find a uniform supplier? There is nothing quite as rewarding as watching your business grow, especially in today’s competitive marketplace. In fact, today, business is tough and if you want to stand out, be recognised and make good sales, then you need to do more than just provide an excellent product or service.
Many businesses are realising the importance of branded uniforms, a recommended way of improving the image of your company and increasing publicity and brand awareness – smart branded uniforms offer businesses some powerful benefits that cannot be denied:
- Boosts customer loyalty and trust
- Builds a positive impression and image
- Fosters equality in the workplace
- FREE advertising
- Impacts attitude and confidence
- Improves corporate identity
- Increases employee morale and productivity
- Initiates a corporate culture
- Inspires interest in your company
- Offers consistency in dress code
- Promotes company pride
- Represents business professionalism
- Saves employees money
What to Look for When Choosing the Right Uniform Supplier
Not only do uniforms create a positive and professional image, but if chosen well, they can look extremely sophisticated, which in turn can drive morale and sales right up. So now that you have plenty of good reasons to make branded uniforms a top priority on your advertising budget for 2016 – here’s some top tips on how to choose them.
- Branding – fundamental to ensuring maximum exposure of your logo, effective branding creates a unique, persistent identity that people associate with quality, origin and preference. In the world of business, your brand is your business, so make sure that your uniform supplier can offer you the services of an impeccable in-house branding team, as well as meet all of your branding deadlines.
- Exceptional Quality and Values – branded uniforms are a fantastic tool to make your business look professional and be taken seriously, but only if you get the quality right. In the world of corporate and promotional apparel, quality is everything and if you’re looking for the best return on your investment, then you must find a uniform supplier who shares the same quality values as you do.
- Variety and Stock Availability – a good indication that you’re dealing with a key player is if they can offer all the leading international corporate and promotional apparel brands, such as Amrod, Altitude, Einstein, Pro-active and Barron, all under one roof. Additionally, make sure that your supplier is able to meet your stock demands.
Where to Find a Uniform Supplier
Now that you have a better idea of why you need them and what to look for, your next step is to actually find them. Simply visit us at Best Clothing in Johannesburg and you’ll find all the top uniform brands, all under one roof. Renowned as one of South Africa’s leading and most trusted corporate and promotional uniform suppliers, not only do we offer all the top brands, such as Amrod, Altitude, Barron, Einstein and Pro-active, but we also offer an exceptional online facility, in-house branding department and a super-fast delivery service.
Business is tough and if you’re a business looking for a better way to develop brand exposure, boost your image and increase morale in the workplace, then you should definitely do what hundreds of other South African businesses have done, partner with us at Best Clothing!